An Introduction to Mechanical Engineering Pdf Free Download:
Author: Jonathan Wickert
Publish Date: 2011
Before you move on to choose any subject as your career, make sure that you have good knowledge of its background and basics. While most of the students do not do that, they get quite in trouble with the advanced studies of that particular subject. If you have chosen Mechanical Engineering as your career, you are going to need a book such as An Introduction to Mechanical Engineering by Jonathan Wickert. To get this book for free, download An Introduction to Mechanical Engineering Pdf right now from our website.
An Introduction to Mechanical Engineering is a book written by Jonathan Wickert. This book is among one of the most popular books to study the basics and background of this field of study. In the simplest of vocabulary, the writer has tried to illustrate all the fundamentals concepts of this field of engineering. Almost, every basic theory, definition, diagram, and table which you need to study are present. Also, the writer has given a good background of this massive engineering field.
A free An Introduction to Mechanical Engineering ebook is available for you to download.
An Introduction to Mechanical Engineering Features:
Listed below are some of the top features of this book:
- An Introduction to Mechanical Engineering is one of the most popular and recommended books of Mechanical Engineering.
- The writer has explained everything using simple vocabulary for the students.
- All the basic concepts, fundamentals, background, with their definitions are explained.
- The book is available in both Pdf, ebook, and soft book formats.
Table of Contents:
- The Mechanical Engineering Profession.
- Mechanical Design.
- Technical Problem-Solving and Communication Skills.
- Forces in Structures and Machines.
- Materials and Stresses.
- Fluids Engineering.
- Thermal and Energy Systems.
- Motion and Power Transmission.
- Appendix A.
- Appendix B.