Automation and Robotics Pdf Free Download:
Author: Dr. Miltiadis A. Boboulos
Publish Date: 2010
Many authors have written a lot of books on the topic of Automation and Robotics. The edition which we are bringing you is written by Dr. Miltiadis A. Boboulos and is among one of the most demanded books out there. Since the department of automation and robotics has progressed a lot over the recent years, however, many of the books which were written in the initial stages are now out-dated. But, this book written by Dr. Miltiadis A. Boboulos has recently helped the students with the updated knowledge and the advanced concepts. If you want to get this book, download Automation and Robotics Pdf free right now from our website.
Automation and Robotics Features:
If you want to read them, listed below are some of the top features of this book:
- Automation and Robotics written by Dr. Miltiadis A. Boboulos is one of the most demanded and recommended books.
- The book is available in both the soft and hard book formats.
- All the advanced concepts related to automation and robotics are discussed in this book.
- Besides the advanced concepts, there are basic definitions alongside each topic.
- There are tables and diagrams with each topic with facts and figures for your better understanding.
- Good for understanding both the basic and the advanced concepts.
Table of Contents:
If you want to read the table of contents, we have listed the names of the main chapters in the book. You can see rest of the content after downloading the Automation and Robotics e-book. Some the major chapters are listed below:
- Chapter 1: Automation and Robotics.
- Chapter 2: Design of Speakers Production.
- Chapter 3: Strategic Approaches to Resource Husbandry and Recovery.
- Chapter 4: Software Engineering and Data Communications:
- Chapter 5: Robot Grip Mechanism.