Basic Machines and How They Work Pdf Free Download:
Author: Naval Education, U.S. Department of the Navy
Publish Date: 1971
There are some classic books which even after years of their release never get less popular. One of the examples for such books is Basic Machines and How They Work which was published by Naval Education, U.S. Department of the Navy. If we talk about one of the best most basic and best books written about the machines, this will always be ranked among the top ones. At the end of this article, download the free Basic Machines and How They Work Pdf right now from our website.
Being a student of mechanical engineering, you must be familiar with many terms such as block & tackle, inclined plane, lever, pulley, and a lot of others which we know as simple machines. Well, of course, you know them since they are even a part of the secondary school syllabus. Well, these and then there are many other simple machines and their designs which are explained with ease and grace for the students. With all this stuff, this definitely becomes the best and classic book for studying the basic machines.
Basic Machines and How They Work Features:
Listed below are some of the top features of this book:
- Basic Machines and How They Work is one of the best books to study the simple machines and their designs.
- The book is available both in soft and hard book formats.
- Each and every simple machine alongside its definition, theory, tables, diagrams, and problems are mentioned.
Table of Contents:
- Block and Tackle
- The Wheel and Axle
- The Inclined Plane and Wedge
- The Screw
- Force and Pressure
- Hydrostatic and Hydraulic Machines
- Machine Elements and Basic Mechanisms
- Complex & whines
- Internal Combustion Engine
- Power Trains
- Basic Computer Mechanisms