Design of Machinery Pdf Robert L. Norton Free Download:
Author: Robert L. Norton
Publish Date: 2003.
The author of Design of Machinery, Robert L. Norton, did realize the importance of the subject. So what he did was to write one of the finest books on the subject. Here is a book on the subject of machine design which gave students a wider grasp of it. This is a kind of subjects where the theories did not really matter. To tackle, this author came up with the idea of bringing some life and the most practical examples from the field. To get this book, download Design of Machinery Pdf right now from our website.
Emphasizing the design aspects of mechanisms and providing numerous industry examples and illustrations for readers, this work provides a conceptual foundation for the kinematics and dynamics of machinery, presented in the context of what a design engineer needs to work with. It also includes 88 project assignments.
Download Design of Machinery e-book right now on our website.
Design of Machinery Features:
Listed below are some of the top features of this book:
- This is one of the most practical books written on the subject of machine design.
- The book is available in both the hard and soft book formats for the students.
- You will be able to do 88 project assignments in the book which is going to help you better.
- The examples given in the book are based on the practical aspects of the industry.
- One of the best books to understand the functioning of kinematics and dynamics in mechanical engineering.
- It is absolutely free to download.
Table of Contents:
- Chapter 1: Introduction.
- Chapter 2: Kinematics Fundamentals.
- Chapter 3: Graphical Linkage Synthesis.
- Chapter 4: Position Analysis.
- Chapter 5: Analytical Linkage Synthesis.
- Chapter 6: Velocity Analysis.
- Chapter 7: Acceleration Analysis.
- Chapter 8: Cam Design.