Author: Russell Hibbeler
Publish Date: 1974
In this book, Russell Hibbeler provides a great concept about mechanical engineering. This book introduces a best of statics and dynamics in the mechanical engineering field. This book is very helpful for a mechanical engineer and this book is used to get information about statics and dynamics in mechanical engineering. Static and dynamical mechanical systems are the heart of all engineering today. The static systems range from bridges, load bearing members of roofs to fasteners and bolts. Download the Engineering Mechanics: Statics and Dynamics Free From our Site.
Engineering Mechanics: Statics and dynamics Features:
- Engineering Mechanics: Statics and dynamics is a most advanced book by Russel Hibbeler.
- A mechanical engineer can get a lot of information from this book about Statics and Dynamics in the mechanical engineering field.
- This book played an important role in the mechanical engineering field for mechanical engineers.
Table of Contents:
- Chapter 1: General Principles.
- Chapter 2: Force Vectors.
- Chapter 3: Equilibrium of a particle.
- Chapter 4: Force system resultants.
- Chapter 5: Equilibrium of a rigid body.
- Chapter 6: Structural Analysis.
- Chapter 7: Internal Forces.
- Chapter 8: Friction.
- Chapter 9: Center of Gravity and Centroid.
- Chapter 10: Moments of Inertia.
- Chapter 11: Virtual Work.