Engineering Thermodynamics Pdf Free Download:
In the departments of mechanical, petroleum, and chemical engineering, thermodynamics is one of the most important subjects. The dynamics of heat and its exchange is one of the most important phenomena which you need to learn as an engineer. One of the recommended books written for the subject is Engineering Thermodynamics by P. K. Nag. If you want to get this book, you will be able to download Engineering Thermodynamics Pdf for absolutely free at the end of this article. Let us tell you more about this book.
Engineering Thermodynamics is a book written mainly on the subject of Thermodynamics. It is written by P. K. Nag. The book originally got published in 2005 and is a book with the most advanced concepts even it was written some years ago. There are a total of 826 pages in the book. All the basic concepts of thermodynamics in the field of engineering and especially the ones present in the machines are discussed. Besides its theory which consists of each definition and explanations, the book also has a nice practical touch.
Also See: 507 Mechanical Movements Pdf Free
There are so many engineering problems and numerical which are shared in this book. Let us now move ahead and tell you some of its features.
Engineering Thermodynamics Features:
- Engineering Thermodynamics by P. K. Nag is one of the most demanded and advanced books.
- This book is available for the students in both the Pdf and hard book formats.
- Each and every topic is explained with the basic definition, diagrams, tables, and lists.
- You can get this book for free on our site.
Table of Contents:
- Chapter 1: Introduction.
- Chapter 2: Temperature.
- Chapter 3: Word and Heat Transfer.
- Chapter 4: First Law of Thermodynamics.
- Chapter 5: First Law Applied to Flow Processes.
- Chapter 6: Second Law of Thermodynamics.
- Chapter 7: Entropy.
- Chapter 8: Energy.
- Chapter 9: Properties of Pure Substance,
- Chapter 10: Properties of Gases and Gas Mixtures.
- Chapter 11: Thermodynamic Relations, Equilibrium, and Stability.
- Chapter 12: Vapour Power Cycles.
- Chapter 13: Gas Power Cycles.
- Chapter 14: Refrigeration Cycles.
- Chapter 15: Psychrometrics.
- Chapter 16: Reactive Systems.
- Chapter 17: Compressible Fluid Flow.
- Chapter 18: Gas Compressors.
- Appendix A: Property Tables.
- Appendix B: Property Charts.
- Appendix C: Multiple Choice Questions.
- Appendix D: Miscellaneous Solved Problems.