Fundamentals of Engineering Thermodynamics Pdf Free Download:
Author: Michael J. Moran, Howard N. Shapiro, Ron M. Nelson, Intellipro, Inc
Publish Date: 16th July 2003
Engineering Thermodynamics is one of the important subjects. By bringing you books such as Thermodynamics: An Engineering Approach Pdf and now this one, we have emphasized the importance of this subject. At the end of this article, you can also download the free Fundamentals of Engineering Thermodynamics Pdf right now from our website. We shall now proceed and review this book for you so that you should know what you are getting with this book.
Fundamentals of Engineering Thermodynamics is a book written mainly on the subject of Engineering Thermodynamics by Michael J. Morgan. The book’s first edition got published in 1987 which rose to great popularity among the teachers and the students of engineering. While you are trying to become a good engineer then working on the basics and the fundamentals of any subject become the foremost and most important duty. Well, this is exactly the book to help you in this regard.
If you are someone who is unable to afford the hard book, you can download the free Fundamentals of Engineering Thermodynamics pdf from our website. You can now read for free on your laptop or phone.
Fundamentals of Engineering Thermodynamics Features:
- The best Engineering Thermodynamics book to read the basic stuff related to this subject.
- This is the Fundamentals of Engineering Thermodynamics fifth edition which is by far the best one.
- Each and every topic is explained in detail alongside the basic definitions and diagrams.
Table of Contents:
- Chapter 1: Getting Started: Introductory Concepts and Definitions
- Chapter 2: Energy and the First Law of Thermodynamics
- Chapter 3: Evaluating Properties
- Chapter 4: Control Volume Analysis Using Energy
- Chapter 5: The Second Law of Thermodynamics
- Chapter 6: Using Entropy
- Chapter 7: Exergy Analysis
- Chapter 8: Vapor Power Systems
- Chapter 9: Gas Power Systems
- Chapter 10: Refrigeration and Heat Pump Systems
- Chapter 11: Thermodynamic Relations
- Chapter 12: Ideal Gas Mixtures and Psychrometrics Applications
- Chapter 13: Reacting Mixtures and Combustion
- Chapter 14: Chemical and Phase Equilibrium
- Chapter 15: Chapter Summary and Study Guide