Author: Kuppan Thulukkanam
Publish Date: February 23, 2000
This book obtained information from authentic and highly regarded sources. The author of this book introduces the information about heat and how they exchange things and also about the design. When you get this complete book from our site. The Heat Exchanger Design Handbook is an excellent resource for mechanical, chemical, and petrochemical engineers; process equipment and pressure vessel designers; and upper-level undergraduate and graduate students in these disciplines. At the end of this article, Download the Heat Exchanger Design Handbook Pdf Free From our site: Mechanical Engineering Pdf
Heat Exchanger Design Handbook Features:
- You can get all information about heat exchanges, and their design.
- With the help of this book, you also know about thermals design of heat.
- This book plays an important role in the mechanical engineering field.
- This book is a basic concept for students in their life.
- Download this book from our site in an easy way.