Machine Design Pdf R.S. Khurmi Free Download:
Publish Date: 2005
Authors: R. S. Khurmi, J. K. Gupta
R. S. Khurmi is one of the writers who has made one of the most complicated things much easier for the students. Well, it is quite obvious from the title that the subject is Machine Design. From our website today, you will be able to download Machine Design Pdf by R. S. Khurmi. We know that finding an e-book for this book was never easier and we finally have it for you.
Machine Design is a book which mainly covers the subject of Machine Design. The authors of this book are R. S. Khurmi and J.K. Gupta. We know Khurmi for writing outstanding books for the students of Mechanical Engineering. Another of the noticeable work from these two authors is Mechanical Engineering Conventional and Objective Type Pdf which you can also download for free.
This is another of the most practical books which changes the approach of a student. Instead of focusing on the useless theory, the writer has focused on practical stuff. Now with colorful images of the design, you get a better idea of what is up with the machines in real life.
Machine Design by R. S. Khurmi Features:
- This book is written right according to the demands of the students from the field of engineering.
- Instead of long theory and black and white pictures, there are more practical and colored pictures of the design.
- This book serves as a bridge between the theory and practice of the Machine Design.
Table of Contents:
- Engineering Materials and their Properties.
- Manufacturing Considerations in Machine Design.
- Simple Stresses in Machine Parts.
- Torsional and Bending Stresses in Machine Parts.
- Variable Stresses in Machine Parts.
- Pressure Vessels.
- Pipes and Pipe Joints.
- Riveted Joints.
- Welded Joints.
- Screwed Joints.
- Cotter and Knuckle Joints.
- Keys and Coupling.
- Columns and Struts.
- Power Screws.
- Flat Belt Drives.