Machinery’s Handbook Pdf Free Download:
Being a student of Mechanical Engineering, the understanding of machines and their designs is very important. For this reason, we have decided to come up with a book which is perfect for the purpose. At the end of this article, you will be able to download the free Machinery’s Handbook Pdf free from our website.
Machinery’s Handbook is a handbook written by Erik Oberg which covers the topics of machine shop and drafting. This is a book written solely for the better understanding of machines for the students of mechanical engineering. You will see a lot of teachers in your school recommending this book.
Since not many websites provide enough good book material for the mechanical engineers, we have created Mechanical Engineering Pdf for your help. So this book Machinery’s Handbook has a lot of volumes and today, we are bringing you the latest edition.
All you need to is to click the free download link for Machinery’s Handbook Pdf and get the book for free. Let us now tell you some of the top features of this book.
Machinery’s Handbook Features:
The book has following features which you are about to enjoy:
- Ever since its first edition, this is the best handbook for the students of mechanical engineering.
- A book which even helps people on a general level of understanding related to machines.
- This is a complete Encyclopedia which has every term to offer from the world of Mechanical Engineering.
- It is written in a very fundamental language.
- Available in both soft and hard formats.
Table of Contents:
TORQUE AND TENSION IN FASTENERS • INCH THREADED
FASTENERS • METRIC THREADED FASTENERS • HELICAL COIL
SCREW THREAD INSERTS • BRITISH FASTENERS • MACHINE
SCREWS AND NUTS • CAP AND SET SCREWS • SELF-THREADING
SCREWS • T-SLOTS, BOLTS, AND NUTS • RIVETS AND RIVETED
JOINTS • PINS AND STUDS • RETAINING RINGS • WING NUTS,
WING SCREWS, AND THUMB SCREWS • NAILS, SPIKES, AND WOOD
THREADS AND THREADING 1802
- SCREW THREAD SYSTEMS • UNIFIED SCREW THREADS
- CALCULATING THREAD DIMENSIONS • METRIC SCREW
THREADS • ACME SCREW THREADS • BUTTRESS THREADS
- WHITWORTH THREADS • PIPE AND HOSE THREADS • OTHER
THREADS • MEASURING SCREW THREADS • TAPPING AND
THREAD CUTTING • THREAD ROLLING • THREAD GRINDING
- THREAD MILLING • SIMPLE, COMPOUND, DIFFERENTIAL, AND
GEARS, SPLINES, AND CAMS 2122
- GEARS AND GEARING • HYPOID AND BEVEL GEARING • WORM
GEARING • HELICAL GEARING • OTHER GEAR TYPES
- CHECKING GEAR SIZES • GEAR MATERIALS • SPLINES AND
SERRATIONS • CAMS AND CAM DESIGN
MACHINE ELEMENTS 2310
- PLAIN BEARINGS • BALL, ROLLER, AND NEEDLE BEARINGS
- LUBRICATION • COUPLINGS, CLUTCHES, BRAKES • KEYS AND
KEYSEATS • FLEXIBLE BELTS AND SHEAVES • TRANSMISSION
CHAINS • BALL AND ACME LEADSCREWS • ELECTRIC MOTORS
- ADHESIVES AND SEALANTS • O-RINGS • ROLLED STEEL, WIRE,
SHEET-METAL, WIRE ROPE • SHAFT ALIGNMENT
MEASURING UNITS 2651
- SYMBOLS AND ABBREVIATIONS • MEASURING UNITS • U.S.
SYSTEM AND METRIC SYSTEM CONVERSIONS
INDEX OF STANDARDS 2789
INDEX OF INTERACTIVE EQUATIONS 2801
INDEX OF MATERIALS 2807
INDEX OF ADDITIONAL CONTENT ON THE CD 2854