Materials Science and Engineering: An Introduction Pdf Free Download:
Authors: John Wiley & Sons
Publish Date: 17-Oct-2001
All these sciences we study every day are concerned with the material. Now, one thing which is quite evident is that without some good grasp on the basics, we would never truly understand the science of the material. In such case, it is only a good book which could help you. Now in order to understand the science and engineering of materials, what is better than this Materials Science and Engineering: An Introduction Pdf which we have brought to you today.
There are many things which you need to learn about a specific material. For instance, it is important for you to study the composition, history, and properties of a material. Being a student of Mechanical Engineering, this is the best to get which covers each and everything about materials which we have mentioned. Moreover, you don’t need to pay even a single penny since this book is absolutely free for you to get.
John Wiley has written a lot of books on Engineering, however, this is the best of his work. We are now giving you the 5th edition of this book which is by far the best.
Materials Science and Engineering: An Introduction Features:
- One of the best books written on the science of materials.
- Let it be the properties, composition, or history, this book covers everything from a material.
- A book recommended and studied in most of the engineering colleges.
- The book is available in both soft and hard book formats.
Table of Contents:
- Introduction 1
- Atomic Structure and Interatomic Bonding 19
- The Structure of Crystalline Solids 51
- Imperfections in Solids 105
- Diffusion 140
- Mechanical Properties of Metals 168
- Dislocations and Strengthening Mechanisms 216
- Failure 251
- Phase Diagrams 297
- Phase Transformations: Development of Microstructure and Alteration of Mechanical Properties 356
- Applications and Processing of Metal Alloys 408
- Structures and Properties of Ceramics 467
- Applications and Processing of Ceramics 510
- Polymer Structures 545
- Characteristics, Applications, and Processing of Polymers 580
- Composites 634
- Corrosion and Degradation of Materials 681
- Electrical Properties 725
- Thermal Properties 785
- Magnetic Properties 803
- Optical Properties 838
- Economic, Environmental, and Societal Issues in Materials Science and Engineering 868