Mechanical Engineering Conventional and Objective Type Pdf Free Download:
When someone, who is not very good in the concepts of engineering, reads all the equations, it is obvious that he won’t get it. In order to introduce the new students to the concepts of engineering without torturing them mathematically, we have come up with this book. At the end of this article, download the free Mechanical Engineering Conventional and Objective Type Pdf right now from our website. Let us now tell you more about this book.
Mechanical Engineering Conventional and Objective Type is a book written by Mark Huber for the students of engineering. Besides the concepts of mechanical engineering, this book greatly elaborates all other engineering departments and that is why it is so good. Since those people who do not have good knowledge of engineering concepts, they cannot understand the mathematics of it. To help such readers, this book talks about all the concepts theoretically and thus, it becomes very easier to understand.
Also, if you are an engineering graduate or just passed high school and you need to prepare for the entrance exam, this Mechanical Engineering Conventional and Objective Type book is going to help you a lot. Let us now move ahead and discuss some of the top features of this book we are providing you for free.
Listed below are some of the top features of the book:
- This Mechanical Engineering Conventional and Objective Type Pdf is absolutely free.
- The book is also available in the hard format for you to buy.
- One of the best books for studying basics of all engineering departments.
Table of Contents:
- Engineering Mechanics.
- Strength of Materials.
- Hydraulics and Fluid Mechanics.
- Hydraulic Machines.
- Steam Boilers and Engines.
- Steam Nozzles and Turbines.
- I. C. Engines and Nuclear Power Plants.
- Compressors, Gas Dynamics, and Gas Turbines.
- Heat Transfer, Refrigeration, and Conditioning.
- Theory of Machines.
- Machine Design.
- Engineering Materials.
- Workshop Technology.
- Production Engineering.
- Industrial Engineering and Production Management.
- Automobile Engineering.