Mechanical Engineer’s Handbook Pdf Free Download:
Authors: Dan B. Marghitu
Publish Date: 2001.
The job of a mechanical engineer isn’t always easy. In fact, he is the one who deals with different machines designed by different companies. The job could get complex at times and sometimes, all of his knowledge and experience would be tested. However, when a good handbook is by your side, you can always consult it makes the better of your job. One of the examples is Mechanical Engineer’s Handbook. If you want to get this book for free, download the free Mechanical Engineer’s Handbook right now from our website and start reading it.
Mechanical Engineer’s Handbook is an engineering handbook written by Dan B. Marghitu for the students and professionals of Mechanical Engineering. There are many problems which you could face on the field. This could be any complex technicality or something basic. However, since it is not possible to remember all of the things at one time, a book is always useful. Talking about the handbooks, one of the recommended ones is this one. This book is taught in many engineering colleges all over the world and is also a nice handbook for the field job.
Mechanical Engineer’s Handbook Features:
Listed below are some of the top features of this book which you will like to read:
- This is one of the most recommended and demanded books from the field.
- Good for both the college studies and practical applications during your job.
- The book is available both in pdf and hard book formats.
- Different machine designs and problems are presented very well in the book.
Table of Contents:
- Mechanics of Materials.
- Theory of Mechanisms.
- Machine Components.
- Theory of Vibration.
- Principles of Heat Transfer.
- Fluid Dynamics.
- Differential Equations and Systems of Differential Equations.