One of the subjects which are common among all disciplines of engineering is Mechanics of Material. This subject has more importance in civil engineering but also has significance in mechanical engineering as well. In order to understand the basic concepts, you need a good mechanics of materials book which we have brought to you. At the end of this article, download the free Mechanics of Materials Pdf at the end of this article.
Related Book: Machinery’s Handbook Pdf Free Download
When people want to get a Mechanics of Material book, they get quite confused about the author. The book which we have brought for you today is Mechanical of Materials by R. C. Hibbeler. If we talked about the highest ranked book by the researchers and teachers, we see this one as the top recommendation. This book is meant to be studied by the students of different engineering disciplines such as the mechanical, civil, and aeronautical engineering.
This Mechanics of Materials R. C. Hibbeler book is available in both hard and soft formats. The pdf gives you the advantage of reading anywhere either on your phone or laptop. You can also get its hard book if that is the format you need. Let us tell you some features of this book.
Mechanics of Materials R. C. Hibbeler Features:
- This is one of the best and most recommended Mechanics of Materials book.
- The book explains every topic with the basic definitions, easier explanations alongside complete tables and diagrams.
- The words used in the books are written for the understanding of every student.
Table of Contents:
- Introduction—Concept of Stress
- Stress and Strain—Axial Loading
- Pure Bending
- Analysis and Design of Beams for Bending
- Shearing Stresses in Beams and Thin-Walled Members
- Transformations of Stress and Strain
- Principal Stresses under a Given Loading
- Deflection of Beams
- Energy Methods