Shigley’s Mechanical Engineering Design Pdf Free Download:
Mechanical Engineering is not just the science of the mechanics of the machinery but also its design. Just like a previous book on our site, Machinery’s Handbook Pdf helped you with the mechanics of the machinery, Shigley’s Mechanical Engineering Design is going to help you a great deal with the design. At the end of this article, you will be able to download the free Shigley’s Mechanical Engineering Design Pdf from our website. Let us now tell you more about this book.
When you want to start with anything, it is necessary for you to understand the basics first. In case of mechanical engineering and its design, Shigley’s Mechanical Engineering Design is a book which is just the perfect one for you to understand the basics of design. A free Shigley’s Mechanical Engineering Design e-book is available on our website for free download. Let us now take you to some of the top features of this book.
Shigley’s Mechanical Engineering Design Features:
Listed below are some of the top features of this book for the students of Mechanical Engineering:
- To build up your basics about the design of machines, this is the perfect and most basic book.
- The language used in the book is very easy to understand even if you have a weaker grasp on English/
- Shigley’s Mechanical Engineering Design is available in both Pdf and hard book formats.
- Richard G. Budynas, Richard Gordon Budynas, and J. Keith are the renown authors of this book.
Table of Contents:
- Introduction to Mechanical Engineering Design 3
- Materials 31
- Load and Stress Analysis 71
- Deflection and Stiffness 147
- Failure Prevention 212
- Failures Resulting from Static Loading 213
- Fatigue Failure Resulting from Variable Loading 265
- Design of Mechanical Elements 358
- Shafts and Shaft Components 359
- Screws, Fasteners, and the Design of Nonpermanent Joints 409
- Welding, Bonding, and the Design of Permanent Joints 475
- Mechanical Springs 517
- Rolling-Contact Bearings 569
- Lubrication and Journal Bearings 617
- Gears—General 673
- Spur and Helical Gears 733
- Bevel and Worm Gears 785
- Clutches, Brakes, Couplings, and Flywheels 825
- Flexible Mechanical Elements 879
- Power Transmission Case Study 933
- Analysis Tools 952
- Finite-Element Analysis 953
- Statistical Considerations 977
- Useful Tables 1003
- Answers to Selected Problems 1059
- Index 1065
- Brief Contents ix