Author: Joseph Edward Shigley
Publish date: 1980
The theory of machines and mechanisms is an applied science that is used to understand the relationships between the geometry and motions of the parts of a machine or mechanism and the forces that produce these motions.The principal changes include an expansion and updating of the dynamics material, expansion of the chapter on gears, an expansion of the material on mechanisms, a new introductory chapter. Download the Theory of Machines and Mechanisms pdf free From our site: Mechanical Engineering Pdf
Intended for the Kinematics and Dynamics course in Mechanical Engineering departments. Students can get all information about mechanism material in the mechanical engineering field. This book is full of kinematic, dynamics and mechanics of the machines.
Theory of Machines and Mechanism Features:
- In this book, first part is all about kinematics and mechanism.
- Chapters are writtens in logical words.
- From this book. students can get a clear concept about branches of mechanics.
- All problems are solved in the book.
- Get this book from our site in an easy way.
Tables of Contents:
Part 1: KINEMATICS AND MECHANISMS:
- The World of Mechanisms
- Position and Displacement
Part 2: DESIGN OF MECHANISMS:
- Carn Design
- Spur Gears
- Helical Gears
- Bevel Gears
- Worms and Worm Gears
- Mechanism Trains
- Synthesis of Linkages
- Spatial Mechanisms
Part 3: DYNAMICS OF MACHINES:
- Static; Force Analysis
- Dynamic force analysis
- Dynamic force analysis (Spatial) (Planar)
- Vibration Analysis
- Dynamics of Reciprocating Engines
- Cam Dynamics