Thermodynamics: An Engineering Approach Pdf Free Download:
Authors: Yunus A. Çengel, Michael A. Boles.
Publish Date: 2002.
Previously, we brought you Engineering Thermodynamics Pdf where you learned all the basic and important concepts of thermodynamics and their applications in the field of Mechanical Engineering. Today, we are back with yet another amazing book which is even better since, besides the basic concepts, this talks more on the engineering approach or engineering applications of the subject of thermodynamics. At the end of this article, you can download the free Thermodynamics An Engineering Approach Pdf right now from our website.
Thermodynamic: An Engineering Approach is a book written by Yunus A. Çengel and Michael A. Boles whose first edition got published in 1988. We are bringing you the 5th and the best edition of this book where is still the most demanded one in all colleges and schools where engineering is taught. The book consists of 930 pages and is rated as one of the most innovative approaches towards the subjects of thermodynamics, engineering, and their relations. Another reason for the success is the engagement level of this book with the students.
Thermodynamics: An Engineering Approach Features:
Listed below are some of the top features of this book:
- This is one of the most demanded thermodynamics books for the students of engineering and especially Mechanical Engineering.
- The book on our website is available in both soft and hard book formats.
- This book explains all the topics with their basic definition, diagrams, and tables.
- One of the most innovative books on the subject.
Table of Contents:
- Chapter one: INTRODUCTION AND BASIC CONCEPTS 1
- Chapter two: ENERGY, ENERGY TRANSFER, AND GENERAL ENERGY ANALYSIS 51
- Chapter three: PROPERTIES OF PURE SUBSTANCES 111
- Chapter four: ENERGY ANALYSIS OF CLOSED SYSTEMS 163
- Chapter five: MASS AND ENERGY ANALYSIS OF CONTROL VOLUMES 213
- Chapter six: THE SECOND LAW OF THERMODYNAMICS 275
- Chapter seven: ENTROPY 329
- Chapter eight: EXERGY 421
- Chapter nine: GAS POWER CYCLES 485
- Chapter ten: VAPOR AND COMBINED POWER CYCLES 553
- Chapter eleven: REFRIGERATION CYCLES 607
- Chapter twelve: THERMODYNAMIC PROPERTY RELATIONS 655
- Chapter thirteen: GAS MIXTURES 687
- Chapter fourteen: GAS–VAPOR MIXTURES AND AIR-CONDITIONING 725
- Chapter fifteen: CHEMICAL REACTIONS 759
- Chapter sixteen: CHEMICAL AND PHASE EQUILIBRIUM 805
- Chapter seventeen: COMPRESSIBLE FLOW 839
- Chapter eighteen (web chapter): RENEWABLE ENERGY
- Appendix 1: PROPERTY TABLES AND CHARTS (SI UNITS) 897
- Appendix 2: PROPERTY TABLES AND CHARTS (ENGLISH UNITS) 947