Author: Cornelius Lanczos
Publish Date: 1949
The author of this book was a well-known physicist and a great educator who wrote this book very well about different principles in mechanics. In this book, students studied about that principle which is used in mechanical engineering. This book includes many solved problems for students and to illuminate the general principles involved. Moreover, it offers excellent grounding for the student of mathematics, engineering, or physics who does not intend to specialize in mechanics but wants a thorough grasp of the underlying principles. At the end of this article, Download The Variational Principles of Mechanics Pdf free From Our site: Mechanical Engineering Pdf
The Variational Principles of Mechanics Features:
- This book introduces the various principles of mechanics in mechanical engineering fields.
- From this book, Students can get a lot of information about principles of mechanical engineering.
- These variational principles give unifying insight into dynamics, optics, optimization, General Relativity, and other topics.
- Similarly, a variational principle is used to derive the motion of freely falling bodies in General Relativity.
- Get this book from our sites: Mechanical Engineering Pdf